Be More Yogic is an online Yoga Video platform offering yoga video classes allowing you to practice yoga whenever and wherever. Filmed in gorgeous outdoor locations from Zanzibar to France, all our yoga classes are recorded in HD and are viewable on laptops, PCs, HD TV, and mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets!
Be More Yogic and Nevill BV ("We") are committed to protecting your privacy.
This policy (together with our terms and conditions of use http://www.bemoreyogic.com) sets out the basis on which any personal information that we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be used, stored and processed by us.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (“the Act”), we are the data controller. The Register of Data Controllers can be accessed through the website www.ico.gov.uk.
Information we may collect from you
We collect and use any information which you voluntarily provide to us via our website http://www.bemoreyogic.com/ (“our site”) (including without limitation your name, address, email address, telephone number, other contact details). In particular, we may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services.
- Information that we may ask you for if you enter any competition or promotion featured on our site or if you report a problem with our site;
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them;
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfillment of your orders; and
- Details of your visits to our site (including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise) and the resources that you access.
Storage of your personal information
We will do our best to protect your personal information, and we will use technology that will help us to do this, however, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our site. Any transmission of your information to our site is entirely at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping that password confidential. Please do not share your password with anyone.
We will keep your personal information only for a reasonable time to enable us to use it for the purposes described in this policy.
Use of your personal information
We may use the information we hold about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- In aggregate form, for internal business purposes such as generating statistics and developing our strategic and marketing plans;
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- To carry out any contracts that may form between us;
- To respond to any queries you make; and
- To notify you about changes to our service.
Cookies and IP addresses
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
We may also collect information by using cookies. When you visit our site, we may store some information on your computer. This information will be in the form of a “cookie”, a small text file or files which the site places on your computer to identify your computer, to store information about your use and navigation of the site. Cookies enable us to:
- Estimate our site’s audience size and usage pattern;
- Store information about your preferences, which allows us to customize the site according to your individual interests;
- Speed up your searches; and
- Recognize you when you return to the site.
We also provide the option for you to switch off cookies associated with our third party advertisers and usage tracking, whilst maintaining the important cookies that are related to the correct functioning of the site. You can find this option in the My Account section of the site if you are registered and logged in. Just select Edit Personal Details and click next to block 3rd party cookies.
Access to your personal information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of €10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Changes to this policy
We may revise this policy at any time by amending this page. You should check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make.
If you have any questions, comments or requests you have about this policy please contact us using the contact form on the website.